Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Roughing it at Sequoia

We decided to go camping in Sequoia this Memorial Day weekend. We took my nephew Alex with us and we had such an awesome time. The weather was perfect and the scenery was breath taking. Despite contrary belief, I survived without my blow dryer.

This was our view from the camp site

Little man getting ready to go spear fishing

Jared and his cousin Alex

Jared and his second cousin Carlos

My honey

My uncles(my dad's brothers)


We went on a 5 mile hike up to Needles Lookout.



We were about 2 miles in and still climbing.



We Made It!!!



Look at these beautiful views from the top

3 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Looks like a really fun trip. Glad you had such a good time. I love the shots of the little spear fishermen. Too cool. Welcome back to civilization.

GoyaDesigns said...

I was hoping to see pix of the grand adventure. Thanks so much for taking Alex. He had so much fun that he was a big grouch back home. He didn't like the realities of coming back to civilization.

GoyaDesigns said...

I'm waiting for another blog entry, get to it sis.
what's up with you.